Istishari Hospital is proud to launch the first breast care clinic in Jordan supported by a state-of-the-art 64-slice scanner for a complete body scan. Whether simply a routine check-up, or the diagnosis of something more serious, our goal is total mind and body care. From start to finish, we will walk you through diagnosis and treatment options. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable, safe, and at ease.
At Istishari Hospital, our team of breast surgeons and specialists has worked with pioneer surgeons from leading medical institutions in the United States, in addition to following the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines in surgical management. Their extensive experience and compassionate bedside manners help patients feel confident that they're in good hands.
At the Istishari Hospital, surgeries and procedures are performed with the utmost care and support for our patients. Our dedicated team will provide the follow up care that is needed to ensure that patients have the support they need every step of the way on their road to recovery.
- Core breast biopsy
- Wire localization for microcalcifications
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Axillary clearance of lymph nodes
- Partial mastectomy with breast remodeling
- Mastectomy with immediate breast reconstruction
- Insertion of saline expanders and silicone prosthesis
- Autologous tissue flaps: TARM, DIEP, Latissimus Dorsi flaps