Our team of clinical dietitians has a direct supervisory role in each of the following areas to ensure a maximum level of food safety that meets the ISO 22000:2005 requirements such as:
- Supervision of cooking and serving of healthy, tasty and appealing meals; patients' food temperature monitoring and tasting are of the essential roles of clinical dietitians before serving each meal to patients.
- Supervision of careful preparation of enteral feeding formulas under strict hygienic conditions.
- Supervision of patients' meals distribution by room service staff, to make sure that the correct meal is reaching the correct bedside of each patient.
Education and CounselingOur clinical dietitians' team welcomes any nutrition related questions and concerns you may have, such as:
- Eating well when dining out
- Planning healthy meals at home
- Feeding people with different nutritional needs at home
- Therapeutic diets recommendations
- Enteral / parenteral nutritional recommendations